Argo Blockchain’s Mining Revenue Increased 15% in November as It Added Capacity
Argo Blockchain’s bitcoin mining revenue increased about 15% to £8.29 million ($11 million) in November from October as it increased mining capacity.
- The London-based company mined 185 bitcoin “or bitcoin equivalent,” up from 167 in October.
- Its total production for 2021 is 1,831, the company announced Tuesday.
- Mining profit also rose about 15%, hitting £7.13 million ($9.63 million).
- Mining capacity grew by 310 petahash per second to 1.605 exahash per second as of end-November.
- Argo Blockchain (LSE: ARB, NASDAQ: ARBK) is the only crypto miner listed on the London Stock Exchange. It started trading on the Nasdaq Global Market in September.
- The London shares were trading about 5% higher at publication time.
Read more: Argo Blockchain Achieves Record Revenue in Third Quarter