This episode is sponsored by NYDIG.
On today’s episode, NLW does an extended brief, covering:
- The CFTC Chair arguing for more power to regulate crypto
- Comments from the FDIC chair saying that banks need to be allowed to participate in crypto markets
- The latest CBDC efforts from Europe and Nigeria
- Bakkt hooks up with Mastercard
- A bitcoin ETF news roundup
- Robinhood down badly in crypto revenue for Q3
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and features NLW, with editing by Rob Mitchell, research by Scott Hill and additional production support by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our executive producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. The music you heard today behind our sponsor is “Exit” by Isaac Joel. Image credit: wenjin chen/DigitalVision Vectors/Getty Images, modified by CoinDesk.