Alfacash is already offering the trading of 30+ cryptocurrencies for fiat (and vice versa) in a fully non-custodial and automatic process. Now, the users can also enjoy buying and selling Polkadot (DOT) on the platform, safely and without complications.
Polkadot is a recently-born blockchain, launched by Gavin Wood (one of the Ethereum founders) last year. This platform and its homonymous token let the users create their own chains (parachains) with their own unique characteristics. Meanwhile, the transactions are confirmed on the relay chain (the mainnet) at an estimated speed of 1,000 per second.
Additionally, this blockchain will enable the “bridges”: new features to connect and interact with different blockchains. That includes Bitcoin (BTC), Cosmos (ATOM), Ethereum (ETH), and EOS, all of them also available on Alfacash.
It’s worth mentioning that Polkadot works with Proof-of-Stake (PoS) instead of traditional mining. So, everyone can stake the native token and receive proportional rewards.
The steps to trade are simple. Go to Alfacash, pick on buy or sell, select DOT, set the amount, and choose your favorite payment method. That’s it!
What can you do with Polkadot?
- Use the mainnet to create unique blockchains and Dapps
- Use the coins to make faster transactions
- Hold to make future profits. DOT is already the eighth coin by market capitalization, and its price increased by over 1,746% in the last year
- Stake DOT to earn yearly rewards up to 13% [Staking Rewards]
- Buy and sell whenever you want to at Alfacash!
Next for Alfacash
- Support for international bank cards worldwide (pay-in/pay-out features)
- Our own card program for 2021
- Discounts, special programs, and more exciting blog posts
- Find the full list of supported cryptocurrencies here. They include Bitcoin, XRP, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Tether ERC-20, and many more.
Cheers from the Alfacash team!